Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

Here We Are!


Hey, you! You made it here. You are already my favourite. Now, let me tell you a story.

Once upon a time, few months ago, I received a call from my cousin. A call that triggered off the conception of this blog. He asked if I knew anyone who would be interested to contribute write-ups for a blog. At that moment, I didn't think of myself. Or rather I was too lazy to want to think of myself. You know that contented feeling when you're in your limited comfort zone, suppressing the desire to move another inch, even though you know there are extra miles that need to be covered.  Because I didn't want to overlook the opportunity completely, I told him I'd find someone.

How did that go? Well, three weeks ago, I found my forte. And when I did, it turned out, there wasn't even a ready blog to start writing on. So, I started from the scratch, battled for days with internet technologies, through hazy-frustrating blog jargon and protocols, messed up a lot of times, started all over again, and here we are. Like I already mentioned, it's still a work in progress.

While I wish to make money blogging, that isn't all there is to Koko Hill. I have a dream, and this blog is the first step to actualizing it. You will know in due time. Meanwhile, you're welcome to agree or disagree with my silly opinions on football, events, music, living, just about anything.

I'll be here every weekend, so we will have more stuff to thank God it's Friday. It's a date, so don't stand me up.

Special thanks to you, fashionable Onyii Ukorah and sagacious Chinedu for making it a lot easier.

Thanks, Onyeka for that call.

To you already reading this, I LOVE you loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment