Pages

Saturday 9 November 2013

Football Whiz Kids


I stumbled across these pictures and my imaginations ran wild.


Aguerro probably got into a fight with another kid on the block over who owned the ball - got punched in the left eye, lost the ball, but was still not backing down.


There are kids I wish never grew up. 


There's no placating this lad. Whatever happened at home must have been too serious, that appearing in a line-up couldn't cheer him up like his parents thought.


Played good football in his peak. With the line of trophies behind him (probably), I could tell he did too as a child..


Who would have thought Iniesta actually had a head full of hair as a kid.  Playing for Barcelona really took a toll on that head.


Here's that kid I always want to smack just for the fun of it, and I don't know why.



To Be Continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment